Last Parent Meeting – please join us Monday, June 5, 2017 at 7 pm
Please join us on Monday, June 5 at 7pm:
- To enjoy delicious treats prepared by South’s catering students
- To hear updates from the principal on staffing/school situation for 2017-18 and to learn about the Parent Portal (online access to student reporting and progress)
- To welcome new incoming Grade 8 parents
- To meet the new Student Government and hear from the Athletics leadership
This is our last parent meeting of the year – we hope you are able to come out and join us! Please see attached agenda for details.
PAC Meeting for Monday, November 7, 2016
PAC Meetings for 2016 – 2017
|October 3, 2016||7:00 pm||Multipurpose Room|
|November 7, 2016||7:00 pm||Multipurpose Room|
|December 5, 2016 (Holiday Parent Social)||7:00 pm||Multipurpose Room|
|January 9, 2017||7:00 pm||Multipurpose Room|
|March 6, 2017||7:00 pm||Multipurpose Room|
|May 1, 2017 (AGM & Elections)||7:00 pm||Library|
|June 5, 2017 (Gr.8 Parent Welcome)||7:00 pm||Multipurpose Room|
PAC Meeting for Monday, June 6, 2016
Agenda 7 BSSPAC Agenda June 6 2016
Minutes 2016 AGM Minutes May 2
Annual Mother’s Day Flower Hanging Basket Sale
Beautiful 12″ baskets are available for only $26. To order, please completed the Hanging Basket Form_2016 and return to the school office by April 20, 2016.
Hanging baskets will be available to pick up on Wednesday, May 4, from 12:00 to 5:30 pm. If you have any questions, please contact Goretti at Goretti_gonzalez@yahoo.ca or (604)616-7337
PAC Meeting for Monday, March 7, 2016
Agenda 4 BSSPAC Agenda March 2016
Minutes 3 BSSPAC Meeting Minutes January 11 2016
Funding Requests FundingRequestsF2016_Jan 2016 Decisions
Upcoming PAC Meetings
January 11, 2016
March 7, 2016
May 2, 2016 – AGM
June 6, 2016 – Gr. 8 Parent Welcome
2015 Burnaby South PAC’s Holiday Parent Social
Parents, please join us for an evening filled with food, music, and entertainment provided by our talented South students! Our catering, music, film, and dance students are coming to show you unique sides of Burnaby South. Come and spend the evening with other parents as we appreciate and support the richness of our children’s experience in high school.
Monday, December 7th, 7 pm in the Multi-Purpose Room at Burnaby South
Hope to see you there!
Burnaby South PAC Executive
Annie, Eliana, Goretti, Kal, Rosanne, & Vicky
First PAC (Parent Advisory Council) meeting – Monday, October 5, 2015, 7:00 pm, Multipurpose Room
- Ms. Kristmanson, Burnaby South’s principal, who will talk to parents about the new Student Information System, and how this impacts our children and their course selections/changes, and the current staffing situation at South.
- Mr. Christofides, Burnaby South’s head counsellor and Department Head of Student Services, who will be providing a presentation on “Technology, Sleep, and Mental Health for Teens”
- Student Government executives, to fill parents in on student activities /clubs this fall