Official Transcript & Dogwood Diplomas
Grade 12 students will receive their Official Transcript at the end of July or beginning of August from the Ministry of Education.
- Transcripts are mailed to the student address
- If PSI (Post Secondary Institutions) was completed between November and June, transcripts will be sent electronically by the Ministry of Education to the majority of BC Post Secondary Institutions
- Dogwood Diplomas will be sent to the student address at the end of August
- Please do not call the school for your Official Transcripts, as we will not receive our copy until the end of August.
- For more information regarding Transcripts or Provincial Exam results, please visit Ministry of Education.
- Any questions regarding Online Courses, please call the Online Office.
Welcome back! We are excited about this new school year, and want to share the following information for Tuesday, September 5th.
||10:00 – 12:00 pm
||Orientation/Assembly in the MJ Fox Theatre
|Grade 9 – 11
||1:00 – 2:00 pm
||Homeroom – Lists will be posted in the covered courtyard
||1:00 – 2:00 pm
||Assembly in the MJ Fox Theatre
Please note some important dates for the month of September.
||Grad Group Photo 11:30 am
||Grade 9 – 11 Assemblies
||Meet the Teacher Night & Gr. 12 Parent Information Evening for Graduation at MJ Fox Theatre, 6:00 pm
||Pro D Day
||Terry Fox Run
The future will be inspired by students who are proficient in STEM subjects – and Samsung is helping engage students in STEM with its “Solve for Tomorrow” Challenge. Burnaby South student Polina Petlitsyna worked with students from the BCSD to create a prototype for a bracelet-sensory system that translates sounds into vibrations that can support them in dance. Ky Kim, a student in South’s Video Arts program beautifully captured the magic behind this “Solve for Tomorrow” idea – and it was selected as one of four winners in Canada. The school is looking forward to receiving $20,000 in Samsung technology – and advancing this prototype to actuality. WATCH IT